Panther Creek High School B.Y.O.D. Program
B.Y.O.D. technology details
YOU WILL NEED:
1. An Internet-capable device...
While laptops are preferred, netbooks, iPads, tablets, and smartphones are acceptable as well, so c
hoose the device that works best for you.
If you don't have a device available, your teacher may loan you a school-owned device for the duration of the class, or you may work with a group.
2. The new WCPSS wireless network ...
A special, faster network for BYOD (called WAKE-BYOD) that is accessible at school.
3. Specific student applications that include Google Drive ...
WCPSS email, Google accounts, and access to Google Apps for Education will be provided by the county for every student.
4. Recommended - A bag, sleeve, or cover to protect your device ...
You may also want to purchase insurance for your device against loss or breakage, or you may want to buy an extended warranty if you have a new device.
5. Signed PCHS BYOD Guidelines on file...
You and your parent or guardian will need to sign the
PCHS BYOD Guidelines form.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.